Competing in Division I NCAA Softball takes more than talent – it takes dedication, determination, and a willingness to continue game after game. OHIO Softball represents these characteristics and is on a mission this season to reach new heights and continue building a culture of success under new Head Coach Jenna Hall.
This is the time to rally behind Coach Hall and our student-athletes by investing in their continued achievement. Your support now will directly affect OHIO Softball’s success later.
Help us reach our fundraising goals of $15,000 and 75 donors.
"Culture, Family, and Wholistic Approach to the Student-Athlete”
—Head Coach Jenna Hall on her Philosophy Here in Athens
In July, Jenna Hall was named the 12th head coach in Ohio Softball history. She brings with her new excitement, a history of success, and a true understanding of what it means to be an Ohio Bobcat. She aims to build on the tremendous legacy. Support Coach Hall as she seeks to continue making history here in Athens.
During the 2021-22 season, OHIO Softball showed determination and pride throughout the season. The team finished with a compiled 17-10 conference record and secured the 2nd seed in the 2021-22 MAC Softball Tournament. The program also had four players—Allie Englant, Annalia Paoli, Megan McMenemy, and Brooke Rice—receive All-MAC honors. Additionally, the team succeeded in the classroom having 11 student-athletes who received 2022 All-MAC Academic honors.
This season, they seek to have similar success as they did in their 2021-22 campaign. Coach Hall and the OHIO Softball players have just begun conference play.
Help enhance the experience of the student-athletes here at Ohio University!
What Impact Will Giving Have?
Gifts to this campaign will have a significant impact, including the following:
- Enable More Travel for National Tournaments
- Travel Expenses
- Recovery and Nutritional items
- Enhanced Training Areas
- Equipment and gear
- Recruiting Expenses
Your generous gift to this campaign and OHIO Softball will create opportunities for our student-athletes to succeed on and off the field.
Your actions now will make OHIO Softball’s $15,000 goal quickly attainable. Here are three ways alumni, families, and fans can support a bright future for Softball student-athletes:
- Mail a check (payable to The Ohio University Foundation) to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, OH 45701; be sure to write "Softball" on the memo.
- Talk with Matt Thomson '13 from the Ohio Bobcat Club about making a transformational gift to support OHIO Softball.
- If you want to explore making a charitable gift to this campaign with a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA), giving via a Donor Advised Fund or stock transfer, please also reach out to Matt Thomson.
To support all of OHIO's student-athletes, give to the Ohio Bobcat Club. If interested, please write Ohio Bobcat Club on your check or ask Matt Thomson about Ohio Bobcat Club membership and benefits