The student-athletes on the OHIO Women's Soccer team are ultimate competitors who give their all each day. Now, they need yOUr help to continue doing so. Your generosity directly impacts our ability to ensure our student-athletes have all the resources they need to be successful on and off the field.
This year, OHIO Women's Soccer has been characterized by an enthusiastic and energized attitude towards each other and a love for the game of soccer. Supporters of the team can take pride in the depth and the defense that the team is centered around.
Furthermore, the team continues to create a positive environment that promotes never giving up. The team has had countless hard-fought games and shows no sign of letting up.
Perhaps more impressively, OHIO Women's Soccer's success transcends the pitch, as last semester they were able to post a team GPA of 3.654. This academic excellence is further echoed by the nine Bobcats who earned recognition on the All-MAC academic team. As the season continues, the 29 student-athletes on the OHIO Women's Soccer team will aim to finish strong and continue impacting the culture on and off of Chessa.
MAKE A GIFT TO SUPPORT WOMEN'S SOCCER
Your generous donation can contribute to the OHIO Women’s Soccer team’s success in countless ways. Funding raised goes directly to the discretionary fund of the team which may be utilized at the discretion of Coach Rodgers in the following ways:
- Providing new training equipment
- Improving current equipment and facilities
- Allowing for Critical team travel
- Supporting recruitment of the best athletes
- Funding academic support to the student-athletes
- Enabling mental and emotional support for student-athletes
HEAR FROM OUR CAPTAIN
“The support of Bobcat alums and fans means so much to us. The financial support allows us to enhance our program by giving us the opportunity to travel a little more comfortably, engage in team-building activities, and utilize technology to help us perform better. We thank you Bobcat nation”. - Carsyn Prigge Senior Captain
HEAR FROM COACH RODGERS
“Having the financial support, in addition to the moral support, is vital to the experience of our student-athletes. The generosity over the most recent years has been instrumental in the success of our program. Our student-athletes feel the support and it helps give them extra motivation to make the Bobcat nation, former student-athletes, and alumni proud!” - Aaron Rodgers, Head Coach
Your generous gift to this campaign and OHIO Women's Soccer will help student-athletes succeed on and off the field.
Your actions now will make OHIO Women's Soccer's $15,000 goal quickly attainable. Here are three things alumni, families, and fans can do to support a bright future for these student-athletes:
- Mail a check (payable to The Ohio University Foundation) to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, OH 45701; be sure to write "Women's Soccer" on the memo line.
- Talk with Brendan Clark '22 & '23 about making a transformational gift to OHIO Women's Soccer.
- If you want to explore making a charitable gift to this campaign with a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA), giving via a Donor Advised Fund or stock transfer, please also reach out to Brendan Clark
To support all of OHIO's student-athletes, give to the Ohio Bobcat Club, write Ohio Bobcat Club on your check, or ask our staff about Ohio Bobcat Club membership and benefits.